- Socio-Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS Program) (2019-2023)
SSDC in collaboration with Stromme Foundation, an Inter-National Non-Governmental Organization based on Norway, has been implementing Socio – Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS Program) (2019-2023)Geographical area of the intervention: Banganga municipality – 3, 10 and 11, Kapilvastu. SEEDS program aims to bring the change in mainly three themes:
- Quality Education
- CSOs’ promotion
- Empowerment Program of Marginalized Communities For Social Justice and Right to Education (Rupantran) 2019-2023
Project Goal: Women, youths and girls from Dalit and marginalized communities enjoy their quality and dignified life free from all forms of discriminations, with increased meaningful participations in decision makings, access to socio-economic rights and resources. Women, youths and girls from Dalit and marginalized communities claim their rights to social inclusion, particularly in the areas of girl’s education, meaningful participation in decision-making, access to resources, against all forms of discriminations and for dignified living.
Geographical area of the intervention: Project will be implemented in the Suddhodhan Rural Municipality ward no 1, 2 & Mayadevi Rural municipality ward no 3 of Kapilvastu District.
- Youth & Adolescent Girls Boys Related Program (2019-2022)
- Youth & Adolescent Rights
- Local & Province Government Capacity Building
- Youth & Adolescent Network Capacity Building
- End Child Marriage Policy Making
- COVID 19 Prevention and Response Program (2019-2022)
UNICEF Funded Program , Work on such major areas.
- Psychosocial Counselling
- Child Protection
- School Dropouts
- Safe House
- Local Rights Program (LRP)(2022-2025)
To learn more about our current projects, take a look at our new brochure! Siddhartha Social Development Center